Sony DFS-700AP DME Switcher
WARRANTY: yes, 14 days
In good condition and works perfect and well maintained.
With BKDF-701, Digital/Analog Input Board for NTSC/PAL
– Sony DFS-700AP, Main frame DME Switcher
– Sony DFS-700A, Menu Panel
– Cable for connect Main Frame to Menu Panel.
– Video switcher equipped with powerful digital multi effecter
– Full digital component processing from input to output at 4:2:2:4 (video and key)
– No need for external A/D converters
– Incorporates thousands of factory preset effect patterns including non-linear digital effects
– The perfect companion for Sony digital VTRs and servers
– Real-time system, capable of delivering effects in an instant
– Eight standard inputs include four SDI and four analog component
– Eight standard outputs include two SDI, two analog component, two analog composite, and two Y/C
– Can be used with Sony BVE-2000 and PVE-500 editors via the serial interface
– Optional boards are prepared to change the types of inputs (BKDF-701/702) – Chroma keyer, Y/U/V color correction, down stream keyer, fade-to-black, and frame memory are included
– 2nd channel DME board prepared as an option (BKDF-711)
– 3D video mapping effects board prepared as an option (BKDF-712)
– DSK re-position function
– Different transition rates can be set up for DSK On and Off
– DSK effects — DSK blink; Border blink; Hue rotation
Weight of the total configuration is around the 20KG
Shipping cost within Europe € 50,00
Shipping cost for buyers outside Europe:
Shipping cost in consultation, please contact us first.
Sales with an official EU sales invoice.
If you have a EU VAT number please contact us first.